20081219

Focal Point Spiritual Power




*edit*the end of the words were cut off so it looks funny oops*edit*

I did speak fairly fast so here’s some things I was trying to get across..



Isa 45:22 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”
-no matter where we are if we turn to God for everything we shall be saved.


These next verses just say so much.
1Cr 2:2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
1Cr 2:3 I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling.
1Cr 2:4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power,
1Cr 2:5 so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.
-We shall only preach the life of Jesus and why he was crucified; For the purpose of questioning this life. He and Only HE can rescue. We shall not force any idea onto someone. As it says in Romans 14:11 'Every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' There’s no way to force his power because every person will realize who God is and those who do not commit will regret.


It was hard to understand because I stutter a little bit. But it mentions how the church is being criticized and I agree because it still is. Based on the fact that many churches still rely on the religious law for the redemption instead of relying on the Cross for Redemption.


The most disgusting thing is I see those types year after year. Throughout the news and even when I am at cornerstone. The protesters just get worse and worse. More religious, and more religious. It’s ridiculous and scary to think those types of people have no idea what kind of life they’re actually living.


Anyway, I know it’s a message preached over and over but I love the way Oswald put it and just came out to say it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

*remember reason for the season ;) *